The Engineer will be responsible to:
- To carry out certification of work carried out in accordance with the scope and privileges of the authorisation held and in accordance with the Storm MOE.
- Ensure that any significant findings that could affect the aircraft delivery are reported as soon as possible.
- Ensure that work is carried out in the most efficient manner to ensure the aircraft turnaround times are met.
- To ensure continuity of work by completing the handover log and being available to give a handover at the shift change.
- Ensure spares are identified and provisioned in the most time efficient manner so as to avoid any delays in rectification.
- Maintain an awareness of Human Factors and ensure Health and Safety standards are of the highest possible and in line with the Company Safety Manual.
- Raise safety reports are raised following any incidents or identification of any hazards.
- Ensuring that staffs are correctly booked on to the system so that hours expended are recorded accurately.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Storm
- Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner to achieve on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings.
• Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
Type approvals on the following are essential:
- Current and recent A330, 787, B777 and A320
- Hold a Human Factors Certificate
- Have experience in completing Part 145 aspects of paint inputs, experience in Borescopes and experience of Line Maintenance activities.
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights and weekends where necessary
- Be available to travel overseas as required.
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
- 07:00 – 19:00 working day
- 5% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To Apply for this role, please click here