We are currently recruiting for a Permanent Full time Composite Repair Engineer in our Manchester Workshop facility
You will be Responsible for routine and AOG composite repair of parts and assemblies under EASA Part 145 approval to support Manchester Workshop and customer On-Wing requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform Composite repairs to components within the workshop facility and On-Wing at customers facilities as required.
- Liaison with CTS Planning to develop the repair techniques and methods from OEM Tech Data.
- Ensure all work is completed IAW procedures, regulations and health and safety requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is correctly completed and all planned tasks are carried out accurately and in order.
- Other tasks as required by Senior Management.
Essential Experience and Qualifications
- Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS Certificates
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in Aircraft Composite Repair.
- Navigation and use of Aircraft Tech Data (SRM, CMM, AMM etc)
- Ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel etc.)
- Clean driving license
- Resilient with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- Flexibility in terms of travel as required
- Ability to deal with people at all levels of the organisation