Storm Aviation is a leading international line maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our engineers provide fully customised services in line maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, while also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
As a Licenced Engineer, you will be using your skills knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network
Safety and quality are our key focuses in all our operations and we expect that from all of our line personnel, working to our MOE, procedures and understanding the scope of our approval are key to our success.
As an LAE we expect you to understand this requirement and be able to demonstrate how this works alongside the maintenance activities for the contracted operators we supply. This in line with 145 regulations and their application are vital for our stations and are expected of all engineers.
Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner to achieve on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings.
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Hold a current and valid EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
- Can prove type rating recency of at least 6 months in the last 24 on the essential types required for the role
- Hold a Human Factors Certificate
- Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience.
- Ability to work a shift pattern including nights and weekends where necessary.
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level.
- Good standard of computer skills and the use of Microsoft word and Excel spread sheets.
The following type approvals are essential for the role
- Airbus A380 – RR Trent 900 & EA GP7200 engines
- Boeing 787 – GenX & Trent 1000 engines
- Boeing 777 – GE90 & Trent 800 engines
- Airbus A319/20/21 family – CFM56 , Leap 1A Engines
The following are desired but not essential for the role
- Boeing 737NG 6/7/8/9- CFM56 engine
- Airbus A330- Trent 700,PW and CF6 Engines
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
- 2 Days, 2 Nights
- 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
- 5% employer contribution to pension
- 3 x Life assurance
- 240 hours annual leave per annum
- Flexible working patterns to suit work/life balance
- In house training programmes to develop and promote within
To Apply for this role, please click here