Location: Chevron Aircraft Maintenance, Prestwick – Ayrshire
Hours: Monday to Friday
As a Mechanic you will be reporting to and working with the leading mechanic and certifier on the zone/aircraft as allocated.
Your Responsibilities will be:
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy at all times.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practises are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the Chevron MOE.
- Ensure that you keep your personal work area, hangar bays and facility clean and tidy at all times.
- Notify the company of any significant findings as soon as possible.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- Hold a Chevron Mechanic Authorisation.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Chevron
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar.
- Have extensive knowledge of Base Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
- Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
- Good Computer literacy with experience and knowledge of Microsoft Word, excel etc.
You must have the right to work in the UK – Proof will be required at the scheduling interview stage
Job Type: Full-time