Chevron Technical Services have a requirement for 2 aircraft mechanics to be based at Stansted airport working for Storm Aviation on a 5 month fixed term contract.
This position will require you to work 12 hours, 5 & 4 shift pattern, Days
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy at all times.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practises are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with the Storm MOE.
- Ensure that they keep their personal work area, hangar bays and facility clean and tidy at all times.
- Notify the company of any significant findings as soon as possible.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- Hold a Storm Mechanic Authorisation.
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by Storm
Qualification & Education:
- A recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or similar.
- EASA Part 66 Licence for types relevant to station
Training & Knowledge:
- Technical experience in aviation and able to demonstrate knowledge of airworthiness regulation, MOE, MEL and its use, SRM understanding and the limits of technical data and the impact of that.
- Have a working knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance Production Planning;
- High standard of English language (written and oral)
- High standard of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office Suite
If you would like to apply – please click here: