Chevron Technical Services require an accounts assistant to provide administrative support to our accounts department, undertaking clerical tasks as well as helping to deal with customers and external agencies.
Duties will include:
- Manage processing of purchase invoices (incl. obtaining approvals, setting up suppliers in finance system, filing)
- Manage and respond to queries from suppliers
- Generate weekly payment proposal for review
- Process supplier payments in the bank
- Raise Sales ledger invoices as required (incl. setting up new customers in finance system, filing)
- Manage the Credit control process.
- Ad-hoc support with other tasks in finance team duty of care
- Ad hoc project work as required within the scope of the role
The role will be based at our head office in Sharston, Manchester.
Qualification & Education:
- Achieved or actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (AAT/CIMA)
Experience & Knowledge:
- At least 1-3 years experience in accounting
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Experience with Sage 200