Storm Aviation is a leading international line maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our engineers provide fully customised services in line maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, while also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
As a Licenced Engineer, you will be using your skills knowledge and experience to carry out all maintenance activities within the line environment. At Storm we pride ourselves on meeting our customer’s needs every single time across our entire network
Safety and quality are our key focuses in all our operations and we expect that from all of our line personnel, working to our MOE, procedures and understanding the scope of our approval are key to our success.
As an LAE we expect you to understand this requirement and be able to demonstrate how this works alongside the maintenance activities for the contracted operators we supply. This in line with 145 regulations and their application are vital for our stations and are expected of all engineers.
Demonstrating the ability to assess and undertake work in a planned manner to achieve on time delivery whilst upholding all documented requirements such as man hour bookings.
• Hold a current EASA Part 66 B1 Licence
• Type approvals on the following are essential:
• CAA/EASA/FAA B1 – Must hold B767 CF6 will be an advantage if you have 747 – 400 with CF6 and 747-800 with GenX and A330 Trent 700
- Hold a Human Factors Certificate
• Have extensive knowledge of Line Maintenance activities with hands on working experience
• Ability to work a shift pattern including nights and weekends where necessary
• Good standard of written/ spoken English including the ability to interact at a technical level
To apply please send your CV and licence to email@example.com or contact the office on 0161 945 6999