Storm Aviation is a leading international line maintenance provider, operating 24-hour comprehensive support for commercial aircraft operators.
Our engineers provide fully customised services in line maintenance and AOG support across Europe, Asia and Africa. As a truly independent MRO we are able to adapt our approach to respond to rapidly changing requirements, while also carrying out our work to the highest standards.
- Establishing and maintaining an audit plan that satisfactorily covers all regulatory requirements, details all activities performed by Storm Aviation and sub-contracted organisations, at all locations, includes contracted suppliers and support audits and contains sufficient information to determine the scope of audit and resource requirements;
• Performing audits commensurate with the audit plan, ensuring that sufficient objective evidence is documented to demonstrate the scope and depth of audit;
• Ensuring that any compliance findings are raised against specific requirements and structured to ensure holistic business benefit;
• Assisting the Director of Compliance and Safety with the development and management of Compliance and Safety documentation;
• Assisting with the promotion of compliance and safety issues within the company and to customers, through the promulgation of appropriate media; and
• Any other function as deemed necessary and suitable by the Director of Compliance and Safety.
The role is based at the Head Office at Diamond Hangar, Stansted Airport, Essex.
The normal working day is between 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday. 30 minutes is provided for lunch.
Qualification & Education:
Educated to A level or equivalent, preferably in an Engineering or Safety-related discipline; or Part-66 aircraft maintenance licence; or ISO 9001/2015 Lead Auditor
- 2-years working in a aircraft maintenance or airline environment; or
- 2-years working in a compliance or safety environment
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 0161 945 6999